5/8/10

Bencil - Hustling (FULL TIME RIDDIM) INNA MI HOUSE MUSIC








LINK:  http://www.myspace.com/bencilgz

Terreance Wilson also known as"Bencil" is a 18 years old that was born and raised in Portland, Jamaica, in a little scheme called Fairy Hill. Bencil is a easy going person, a person who get along easily with others. i am very loving person. Am a past student at the Titchfield High School where i studied business. Titchfield High school, is where Bencil was inspired by friends who as the same love and passion for the music. I build a group called Graderz, in the year 2006. Graderz is a musical group which highlight great musical talent of each members. It is my real friends who give me the strength, and confidence to carry on in the field of music. I leave Portland to pursue my career in music, in the parish of Kingston on 04,August,2009. I saw Kingston as the place of opportunities where he could get the chance to show Jamaica and the rest of the world his potential. He began linking with Jessy and Mario Sanders, where he record 3 songs under their label; OD Music. i was then introduce to CD master, where i was now working along with the label Inna Mi House Music. Biggs, who is the superior of Inna Mi House Music, and CD Master sound, who believe in my talent and decided to show my talent to the people. Along my journey i have written a song for Mr Easy called "all about the Geez." the first song i ever composed for an artiste. i am on my way on a musical journey and will complete this journey, by doing hard work and being persistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment