3/3/10

Okay I can admit it was one Artist from Portmore Empire I liked now!

I remember when Black Ryno busted on the scene, I was like why was he with V, Kartel led Portmore Empire. I seen him come up from a little whiny sounding youth, and developed into an true artist, (whenever he wasn't being misguided by Di Teacher). Now that he left, the Gaza thing behind he will get more play in the iPod. I am before the Gaza and Gully thing, and would prefer the music before this thing blew out of proportion. However I guess the whole dance hall thing changed and I was refusing to change with it until he came alone. Now I have a question, now that he is done with the Empire, will he ever be allowed to record over at Bigship again, the new tune (Mi Lef) I like, but the production was sub-par with the growth he made.
Link:   Mi Lef, Black Ryno http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXxgBsAdRqY


Also will him, Lisa Hyper, and Gaza Kim come together and continue to do songs together, which may be a good thing for Lisa since she got booed at Follow Di Arrow, for dissing the General.
Link: Bike Back, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DXhUtxHsPU&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment