3/25/10

Fudgie Springer's 'Couple Up! Getting airplay in Jamaica




Six months ago,  was when  I first heard of Fudgie Springer, and thought to myself is this some type of joke or gimmick, and do he really take this music serious. On the net he had one of the best marketing campaigns, I have seen for an independent artist, that gathered this much attention in a long time. He create a buzz for himself that I now can't deny, and he rewards seems to be paying off. The song "Couple Up" is getting buzz in Jamaica, which will eventually take him international, which he already maybe just from looking through pictures of him and every flavor of women you can name. I say!  Fudgie you shock me! You made me a believer, now lets see what the rest of the world have to say.
Linkhttp://www.datpiff.com/Selector_Dubee_of_Upsetta_International_Ft_Fudgie.m98147.html


No comments:

Post a Comment