12/23/09

Why did this have to Happen so close to my vacation time!


From the Gleaner headline!


"Plane crash! - Passengers hurt as US airliner goes careening out of Kingston airport"


I was up late last night watching the Larry King show for some strange reason, then a news bulletin flash across the screen, plane crashes at Kingston's Norman Manley Airport. I was like what the hell. My Vacation starts January 15th, and this happens. I wanted to go for Christmas, but since Buju, dont look like he will be performing at sting due to some legal issues. I pushed it back for a later date. My daughters Earth day. Now the crazy twist to this is, I am heading to Portland, JA. I look online at the Gleaner and in the news to find more information on the plane crash and I see a bus runs into the river near Buff bay or heading to Buff Bay, I am like damn. Are they trying to tell me something. "YES", I am going to see my daughter by the hook or by the crook.
more links to crash by Go Jamaica.

No comments:

Post a Comment