12/22/09

Clifford Home some what.


T.I was release from a Federal Prison in Arkansas, today. We going to see what Grand Hustle is up to because, the little time he was gone, seems his label went to shambles. His artist went haywire, some went to jail some jumped ship. Cocktail bombs outside his studio, was the only thing you really heard from him. Beside that Gawd awful show Tiny was on. Don't know about its rating or anything but I watch the pilot show, and it was like dragging your nails, down the chalk board to me. I hear his daughter, Lil Wayne daughter and some more jitter bugs trying to start a group. I heard the recording online and was like, if both their dads have studio, why did the song sound like it was recorded on one of the old school tape recorders from the 80"s. Welcome home Clifford, hope you smart enough to send someone else to do your durty werk now. I know you heard Gucci and Jeezy have squashed their differences. Guess you can read my mind about the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment