10/2/09

Young Dro was shooting video on the Westside


Yesterday Young Dro was shooting a video on the West side of the A, off of Chappell and Boone ST aka Simpson RD. It was a remix to one of his songs. I was tired didn't feel like coming out the house, but all the birds I seen coming out of Chappell Forrest apartments , at least they could have fix their selves up. They came out in pajamas and flip flops I was like damn what a way to rep your hood, video man I hope you edit that part out PLEASE! His Cadillac truck was the talk of the hood, from the groupie males with Breeze cards in their pockets! Anyway the little comedian who be saying Shawty came out and I guess LA was their from the little footage i saw on peoples cameras phone. Maybe next time I will rep a little harder. Even though I am here for the underground and the indies peace. Just out this Young Dro, On Fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment