10/17/09

Gays Pepper sprayed Buju Banton concert after he came in peace!

A violent groups of gays, pepper sprayed the crowd after a Buju Banton concert in San Francisco, CA. This type of action should be not be committed to make a statement. It seems the gays are the true violent ones and plan to stop good music at any cost. They need to stop with the fake properganda, and the derailment of our reggae artist. Buju will be here in Atlanta on the 24th of October and we welcome him with open arms as we did 17 years ago when he release the huge hit Boom Bye Bye nothing will ever change. We let the gays parade around Mid-town Atlanta in such a disrespectful way, and no one was harmed. But now we have to hire extra security at our Reggae concerts, just for the militia gay protesters, and there violent ways. As quoted by Buju!-

"Them come with demands which I and I a go flop dem right now, because give thanks to my culture and upbringing I coulda never endorse them things. I can't sell myself out, neither would I do that in a thousand years," he continued. "I love everyone in the world. I don't love no special group from another group. There are other needy organisations out there."


Rival Entertainment Presents... BUJU BANTON
w/ GRAMPS MORGAN Saturday, October 24th, 2009
Center Stage
All Ages
Doors 8pm / Show 9pm
$27 in Advance / $29 Day of Show

http://www.centerstage-atlanta.com/

404.885.1365
Chad Hermanson, Venue General Manager
Lucy Lawler, Booking
Brandon Mize, Booking
Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwEUPb8QutQ&feature=PlayList&p=F5C2FC4AB0A0A4DB&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=33

 

No comments:

Post a Comment