10/25/09

Chuck D diss Gucci Mane


Chuck D diss Gucci Mane over a statement he made about Jay Z. Well if I dont know any better everybody can voice there opinion rather, true or not. But get this he had to get his fan to donate money to make there 13th album. Well Damn! Guess Gucci one up on that. After millions sold Chuck you cant afford a 200 dollar mbox. I have 2 of them I will give you one mine. No disrespect, I was one of those walking to school blasting that Yo! Bum rush the show, in my walkman, thats a mini tape player for you (Ipod Babies), so it will be refreshing to me to here P.E. again on something new. But watch what bridges you burn, words of caution. I am not Gucci's number 1 fan, but he do rep the A. If you want to donate to P.E.'s new album Please click here.
http://www.sellaband.com/publicenemy

No comments:

Post a Comment